Time Capsules

 Why do I even write songs?

             Just like what I have said before, I just love writing songs. But then as time passed by, I realized that writing is something else. I do not do it formally. It's not like, "Ay gusto ko magsulat para may pera ako." or "I wanna write something as a form of art." Di na ako ganon. 
                               
                                I saw writing as an exit before but now, I am seeing it as a way to encapsulate the things that I wanted to see or to put one event in a time capsule. Maybe this is a way to hurt myself indirectly. Kada magsusulat kasi ako ng kanta ngayon, bawat sulok niya eh napakadescriptive pero I think it is in a very implicit way. 

                                Sometimes, I even think of stopping this writer stuff from going on because it's getting too boring for me. But what did I do? I still continued to write songs. In the back of my head, I just want to remember the stuffs that I've been in. Para kasi siyang lesson for me na gusto ko laging balikan. I am happy to write about what's happening around me pero minsan, nagiging depressing na siya. At times, I am pushing myself so hard to write songs. Pinipiga ko lahat ng melody sa isip ko. It's unlike those times na una akong nagsulat for this blog kasi may project kami kasi nung mga panahong iyon, may passion pa ako sa pinaggagagawa ko. Ngayon, nafufrustrate na ako. Kanina lang, while I'm looking into my past projects, nakakainggit kasi ang cool ng fire ni Psalm dati. Lagi nalang writing... writing... writing... compared to today. Ang galing ko nalang mag kuwento ng mga bagay-bagay. 

                                Song writing is like story telling pero iniisip ko if am I really a song writer o trip ko lang lagyan ng tunog yung mga kwento ko para mas madali ko siyang maalala? Yeah. Time capsules. 
                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BAND DIARY

Song Writing as a Ranting Place

Writing Songs As An Exit